If you have lost your license or ID and would like to apply for a duplicate, please select here.
- To renew online you must be within one year of expiration on your current card and you cannot have renewed online the last time you renewed.
In person renewal at a DMV office is necessary for:
- CDL- Proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful status/Adding or removing an endorsement or restriction/Hazmat knowledge testing may be required
- Name change- Certified proof of name change is required
- Visiting or resident non-U.S. citizens-Verification of immigration documents is required
- An individual who has become a U.S. citizen since the last card was issued-Proof of U.S. citizenship is required
- You must be between 21 and 68 to renew your DL online
- If you are currently over 21 and you have taken the Alcohol Awareness Test you may renew online. If you need to take the test and are in college out-of-state, please click here to send email and request test by mail.
- If you need to change your name you will need to visit an office and provide the proper proof of name change.
- If you have a cancelled, revoked, suspended or disqualified license you may not renew online.